Saturday, June 26, 2010

Contest\Contest Entry

I have entered the contest on the main blog, A cho menu and I wanna show you mine. Apparently, I couldn't fit all of my ideas on the advert template! D:


Its really junk food, Now heres the contest part.

Im gonna make a contest. You will have to research about the color Orange. Since we had a contest to make a cho menu, I wrote with orange. You know why? That color makes others hungry. Some restaurants are orange inside to make the costumers hungry. Heres the template. You may post this onto a blog you work on or on a blog you own. Than copy the URL thats in you adress box. Than paste that code into the comment box. You MUST have your chos name on it. Plus you can post it on tinypic. I recommend you tag it as chobots. Winners will get 6 Page Points!

No comments: